Thursday, February 4, 2016

The start of my Spring semester at Lehman College

Well Christmas Vacation is over and all of the calories I piled up whilst I stuffed my pie hole mercilessly like most people do and later live to regret by swearing a new years resolution promising to lose weight soon after is all behind me; albeit the calories which refuse to hide and persist relentlessly as they continue to show are my grim reminder that I am no longer the young hot stud I was once way back when and that I have to start taking better care of myself whether I like it or not. interestingly enough though I am currently enrolled in a political science course which is my main reason that I have started using this abandoned blog in the first place. I got to admit that I thought that it was going to be one of those classes we all love to hate but I fear that this may not be the case. Could it be that my age may be playing a part in all of this? I really can't answer this right at this moment but so far so good. I will keep updates as we move along this interesting subject.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment